Each Patient Is Unique. Join Us In Taking Action To Optimize The Patient Journey.
The ‘one size fits all’ approach to patient access is one of the past. Each patient is different, and that means each one has their own unique challenges. By understanding the patient journey – from the moment where they experience symptoms all the way until they stop treatment – and the different factors that could affect their decisions along the way, we can ensure that they both access and stay on treatment. The need for more innovative patient-centric access approaches is greater than ever, especially as the pandemic continues to affect patients’ lives and the healthcare system. We can only move forward together and that’s why it’s so important for different stakeholders to come together to learn and educate others.
That is exactly what will be happening at this year’s Dubai International Pharmaceuticals and Technologies Conference and Exhibition (DUPHAT), one of the biggest annual pharmaceutical events in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region.
Axios International has partnered with the organizers of DUPHAT to hold a two-day multi-stakeholder symposium where top experts and key decision makers will share their insights and experiences on understanding and optimizing the patient journey to ensure optimum health outcomes. The symposium will include more than 25 speakers from various healthcare-related backgrounds.
The sessions will provide hands-on, practical insights for all stakeholders working in healthcare-related fields. You can expect to:
- Learn about the patient journey needs and challenges from different perspective
- Understand the value and impact of understanding the patient journey
- Know how to identify patient needs and challenges
- Discover the available personalized services that increase access and adherence to treatment
- Find out the roles of different stakeholders in the patient journey
- Learn how to optimize the patient journey
- Hear exclusive announcements on new initiatives being launched in the region
Visit us at stand number 3A30 or join us virtually. Registration now closed.